BACON EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT BAKE RECIPE
It's terribly easy, however thus delicious. I desire once living a healthy life style, food is one issue you don't ought to modification an excessive amount of... you'll be able to still have your Bacon, and eat it too!.
When it involves breakfast, i favor the savory ninety nine.9% of the time. offer Maine associate egg, offer Maine bacon, offer Maine cheese. And this instruction here covers all the nice and cozy and savory things.
|BACON EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT BAKE RECIPE|
I desire acknowledging that it essentially makes Maine seem like I don't grasp what I'm talking regarding once it involves style, however trust Maine, I do. My sky ranged from animal daft swayback in spread, to a plate of pretty chicken saltimbocca with white garlic sauce.
I like McDonald's bacon, eggs, and biscuit cheese, and tastes this breakfast is identical... And it very makes my abdomen happy. it'll cause you to happy too, of course.
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbs 2% milk
- 4 slices American cheese made with 2% milk
- 8 slices center cut bacon
- 1 1/2- 7.5 oz cans buttermilk biscuits (found in the refrigerated section. Pillsbury makes these in a four pack. 10 Biscuits to a can. you will need 15 biscuits total, cut into small bite size pieces. If you cannot find these smaller biscuits go ahead and grab the regular sized buttermilk biscuits and weigh out 11.25 oz- if you want the exact same calories/points)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry up 8 slices of bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking, In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper.
- When the bacon is done, chop up into small pieces.
- Add 1/2 the bacon and all of the cut up biscuits into the bowl with the eggs and stir together.
- Pour into a lightly sprayed casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Pop into the oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile grab 4 slices of American cheese and cut into small bite-size squares. Set aside with the other half of the bacon.
- When the bake is done remove from the oven and evenly distribute the cheese and the bacon. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cut six servings and enjoy!