No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter
No Bake Chocolate spread sweet – a cool and creamy, oreo, spread and chocolate loaded sweet, good for summer and anytime you would like a straightforward no-bake sweet. Summer is thus shut and also the hot temperatures, ar already fully swing wherever I live.
And despite however well air conditioned the home is, i feel most folks would like to go away the kitchen appliance off and instead from cool, refreshing desserts. thus nowadays I’m sharing a formula for No Bake Chocolate spread sweet. It’s very good!! And if you’re a chocolate, biscuit or spread fan, this may be right up your alley.
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 20 Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, divided, cut into halves/quarters.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 of the Oreos, either with a food processor, or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin. In a small bowl mix oreo crumbs with melted butter.
- Press oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9 inch pan to form a crust.
- Using electric mixer, mix softened cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with half of peanut butter cups.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies. sprinkle over the top. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups.
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.