Korean Beef Sloppy Joes
Korean Beef Sloppy Joes created with sweet and spicy flavors with a punch of garlic that’s a fun amendment from the classic sloppy joes.
|Korean Beef Sloppy Joes|
One of the foremost in style recipes on the positioning is super straightforward Korean beef and these sloppy joes ar a delicious sloppy Korean withstand the ever in style final Sloppy Joes.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef , 85/15 fat content
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup hoisin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 green onions sliced thinly
- 4 brioche rolls
- In a large skillet add in the beef, lower the heat to medium and cook well, breaking it apart but leaving some chunks about the size of a raspberry or small grape (don't crush the heck out of it, the larger crumbles will help give the sandwich stability).
- Cook until well browned (5-6 minutes), then add in the garlic, sesame oil, ketchup, hoisin, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sriracha and stir together well until the sauce starts to evaporate and the mixture becomes "sloppy" (about 5-6 minutes).
- Toast the buns then spoon over the mixture and top with green onions.brioche rolls