Garlic Ranch Pretzels
These Garlic-Ranch Pretzels square measure an ideal snack for a day pick-me-up, a soothing evening, or any party! they're easy to form and filled with flavor!
Surprisingly, this is often the foremost tough of the cracker recipes I actually have created however. But, don’t let that discourage you! the opposite recipes square measure very easy, thus being the foremost tough isn’t really that difficult! and, I’m getting to share all my best tips thus you don’t ought to build the mistakes that I did!
- 20-ounce bag mini twist pretzels
- 2 1-ounce packages Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Pour pretzels into a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch mix and garlic powder and gently stir.
- Sprinkle ranch mixture over pretzels and gently mix to coat. (The more you mix, the more of the ranch mixture will fall to the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour melted butter over pretzels.
- Using a toss the pretzels well to mix the ranch and garlic with the butter. Be sure to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl as you toss.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Carefully remove pretzels from microwave and gently stir.
- Repeat microwaving two more times (total of 3 minutes).
- Spread pretzels out on paper towels to cool.
- Serve immediately, or store in an air-tight container.