Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a straightforward to create, healthy and filling breakfast, prepared in only quarter-hour. Good for meal-prep!It feels a lot of like season than Summer recently.
There's no sign of any wave, the weather is stark and cloudy, it’s descending daily and also the forecast isn't terribly promising. Such a miserable summer this year, a minimum of the beginning of it. So, I’ve ne'er had a Quinoa Breakfast Bowl before. I forever thought it to be a lot of of a savory dish, to relish in salads and such.
|Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Bowl|
But, this vegetarian Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is, would possibly a say, a revelation!You can meal-prep it on Sunday and have a able to eat breakfast for consecutive number of days. the mixture of almond milk and quinoa works rather well, and also the supplemental toppings of banana, raspberries, and cinnamon can elevate your spirits up.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 small banana
- 1 ts almond slices
- 1 ts coconut flakes
- 1 handful raspberries, fresh or frozen
- In a pot, add almond milk, salt and vanilla. Bring almond milk to a boil, add quinoa, stir, and lower to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes, until the quinoa has soaked up all the liquid. Remove from heat and let rest to absorb any leftover milk.
- Loosen with a fork and cool down. You can store any leftover quinoa for a couple of days in an air tight container in the fridge for another breakfast.
- In a bowl, place 4 tbs cooked quinoa, add about a cup of almond milk (cold or warmed up), sprinkle with cinnamon, add banana slices, almond slices, coconut flakes and a couple of raspberries. Serve.