Sparkling Limoncello Cocktail
A sparkling limoncello cocktail that’s good for heat sunny days. It’s sharp, juicy, thus refreshing and created with solely three easy ingredients and fancy with mint leaves and freshly cut lemon slices.
I’m aware Spring has just about arrived however the hotter weather and sunny blue skies have gotten Maine excited for Summer and every one the luscious cocktails that go with it like my Prosecco strawberry slushie.
- 1 shot (1.3 fl oz/40ml) Limoncello
- 2 shots (2.7 fl oz/80ml) sparkling lemon soda , Sanpellegrino if possible
- 3.3 fl oz (100ml) Prosecco
- 1-2 ice cubes
- 1 sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- 1-2 slices lemon for garnish (optional)
- Add 1 shot of limoncello to a serving glass. Top with 2 shots of lemon soda and then top up with prosecco.
- Add the ice cubes and garnishes, serve.