Pulled Pork Pastry Puffs
These force Pork Pastry Puffs square measure a favourite in our house. they're nice for lunch, dinner or parties. you'll create them prior time and freeze unbaked till able to serve. i'm creating a batch this weekend to place up for the Super Bowl next weekend. LOVE straightforward create ahead recipes like this one!!
I used a package of Costco smoke-dried force Pork during this instruction. it's my favorite store bought force pork. it's within the back of my Costco with the opposite prepared meats and soups. It comes in 2 one-pound packages. I invariably have a pack within the fridge for a fast meal.
- 1 (17.3-oz) package puff pastry, defrosted
- 3/4 pound pulled pork
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Toss pulled pork with BBQ sauce. Arrange pulled pork and cheese down center of the pastry squares.
- Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine egg and water. Brush each pastry with egg wash.