Pineapple Coconut Moscow Mule
If you ever walk into a bar and see that copper mug on the counter high it'll undoubtedly intrigue one to need to grasp what’s in it. the primary time I saw a capital of the Russian Federation Mule I needed to allow it a attempt simply because of however cool and refreshing it looked.
I gave it a attempt to very enjoyed it. when a while had passed, i used to be at a house gathering wherever a friend was creating capital of the Russian Federation Mules. I got a glimpse into the range of the way you'll be able to produce one and patterned it had been time to throw my hat within the ring.
- 2 cup Vodka
- 3 cup Pineapple Coconut Juice
- 3 cup Ginger Beer
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Lime
- In a large pitcher, add pineapple chunks and fresh cilantro.
- Pour in vodka and stir for a minute until well blended.
- Pour in ginger beer and pineapple-coconut juice and continue to stir.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze one half of the lime into pitcher and continue stirring until blended.
- Add ice to the copper mugs and pour pineapple mix. Add a few additional pineapple chunks, if you choose, and top off with fresh cilantro then serve.