Peanut Butter Bites Recipes
Today, I’m sharing a instruction that I’ve been testing and tweaking throughout my meal preps throughout the previous few months. This instruction takes simply ten minutes of it slow, therefore though you don’t have time to try to to a full meal preparation, you'll a minimum of fix a batch of those ludicrously simple 3-Ingredient paste Bites.
|Peanut Butter Bites Recipes|
I’d wish to introduce to you my husband, Shane. He has been my instruction tester with each single batch of those 3-Ingredient paste Bites. Therefore rest assured, this instruction has been critiqued to the soap. From too dry and breakable to therefore sticky you wish a glass of milk to clean them down, we tend to finally found AN intermediate.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (for nut-free use sunflower seed butter)
- 3 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Add the oats to a food processor or blender. Process or blend until oats reach a flour consistency.
- Next add the peanut butter and honey or maple syrup. Process or blend until ingredients are well combined and come together to form a dough ball. May need to scrape sides once or twice.
- Roll into round bites – about a scant tablespoon per bite. If dough isn’t holding together, add 1-2 Tbsp. more of peanut butter.
- If dough starts to stick to hands, oil them with coconut oil or cooking spray.