No Bake Energy Balls
We like to build energy and super molecule balls for a fast grab and go snack. These spread energy balls area unit one in every of our favorites, moreover as chocolate spread super molecule balls, almond joy no-bake energy bites and lemon coconut energy balls. So yummy!
These no-bake energy balls build the right breakfast, snack or maybe afters. Therefore delicious and solely take five minutes and five ingredients to make! This no bake energy balls is effortless to make but very delicious. I bet that You will love it, and addict to this snack.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4- 1/2 cup dark or semi sweet chocolate chips , can sub for dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the old fashioned oats, peanut butter, honey, flax seed and chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or Tablespoon and round them into balls. Place pan in the freezer until hard.
- Then store in a zip top bag or covered container.