Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Everyone loves this Bacon Avocado salad with Lemon Vinaigrette! numerous veggies, tender bacon and creamy avocado create the proper base for the healthy sauce.Salads ar a straightforward thanks to eat healthy for lunch or dinner. however they will quickly get out of management after you begin adding plenty of unhealthy ingredients and creamy dish dressings. eating house meal salads will simply high out at spill 1200 calories. That’s no bueno.
This Bacon Avocado Chicken cut dish formula makes a great deal, and it’s nice for meal coming up with and feeding on all week (just take care to not dress the total dish if you’re not victimisation it all at once). You’ll move 4-6 servings (lunch parts ar typically smaller) which can equal 300-470 calories per serving, as well as the dressing. immense for an entire meal!
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 cup of corn kernels 1 ear of corn
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, or place ingredients in a mason jar, seal and shake well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.