The Best Pancake Recipe
The first-rate Pancake Recipe – This tasty pancake recipe is easy and has a secret element that gives them the perfect fluffy pancake consistency.
My entire family loves this pancake recipe. This has turn out to be my cross-to while we want pancakes for breakfast on the weekends.
What’s the name of the game component that makes those pancakes the nice? sour cream. it can sound bizarre but it really works!
These bitter cream pancakes have a butter crisp outside and the inner is so tender it’s nearly creamy. To stability the flavor of the sour cream, I added more sugar. So those are truely sweeter pancakes than most. So excellent!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Butter for greasing the pan -about 3 tablespoons
- Maple syrup for serving
- In a huge bowl, upload the milk, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk till combined. It’s ok to have small lumps of sour cream.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir just until no massive clumps of dry flour stay, attempting now not to over mix. The batter need to be very lumpy.
- Melt about half tablespoon of butter in a huge non-stick skillet over medium-low warmth till gently bubbling and light brown.
- Ladle the batter into the skillet making three-four pancakes (approximately 1/four cup of batter each). prepare dinner 3-4 minutes, until bubbles form on top of every pancake and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Turn the pancakes. prepare dinner 1-2 mins, until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cautiously wipe out any extra browned butter with paper towels. Repeat with the last butter and pancake batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.