NO BAKE ECLAIR CAKE RECIPE
No-Bake Eclair Cake is a dessert that is layers of taste graham crackers, on the spot vanilla pudding, whipped topping and crowned with chocolate frosting!
This clean No-Bake Eclair Cake is not best easy to make but it's far sincerely delicious. truely no stovetop or oven is wanted! The toughest component? ready to eat it! that is a great dessert for a crowd.
It’s absolutely clean to exchange up the flavors. you can use chocolate graham crackers and vanilla pudding. you can substitute the vanilla pudding with chocolate or cheesecake pudding. such a lot of taste combos you could test with! I’ve seen folks use strawberry pudding with a strawberry frosting. Or a cheesecake pudding with a strawberry frosting. masses of alternatives here!
In a 9 x13 baking dish, arrange a unmarried layer of graham cracker squares on the lowest. you could have to break them up a piece to get sufficient crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
- 2 (3.5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom.
- You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
- When ready, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
- Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
- Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge.
- Now, forget about this dessert until tomorrow. This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need time to soften up.
- When ready, slice and serve!