Hot Dog Nuggets Recipe
I am so excited to proportion this recipe with you men nowadays! It’s a recipe this is SO easy to make and one the children clearly cherished. In truth, we’ve already made it twice this month. It’s for hot canine Nuggets!
I had noticed a similar recipe in one in every of my many magazines and knew I had to give it a try. Hers seemed a bit greater complicated, so I desired to make it extra easy. fortuitously, we cherished how it became out and are excited to have a new recipe absolutely everyone inside the own family loves.
You notice, we’re now not exquisite fancy around those elements and tend to have warm puppies or corn dogs every month. due to the fact we've them every month, I experience find it irresistible receives a touch uninteresting so I wanted so that it will attempt a “new edition” of this traditional meal and turned into pleased at how easy and scrumptious they have been. In reality, they may be so simple even the youngsters can help lead them to. All you actually should do is slice up the hot puppies, wrap them in small portions of crescent dough and also you’re completed. easy, right?
Those men are so yummy and easy to make, this means that I’m certain we’ll be making them more frequently.
- 5 hot dogs
- 1 can crescent rolls
- ketchup and mustard for dipping
- Begin by preheating you oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your hot dogs into thin pieces (ours were about half inch each). Set aside.
- Roll out your crescent dough and press the seams together.
- Cut into 8 strips. Then cut lengthwise into 8 more strips. You should end up with 64 1.5 inch x .5 inch pieces.
- Wrap the hot dogs in the crescent pieces and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Serve warm. ENJOY!