GREEK SHEET PAN CHICKEN DINNER
Greek chook Sheet Pan Dinner – hen and clean greens all tossed collectively in an easy and big flavored marinade. unfold on a sheet pan and you've got a healthy dinner in 30 minutes or much less!
Fowl, peppers, onions and little child potatoes all roasted up in a yummy short marinade! crowned with feta and kalmatas. Such large taste for a wholesome and quick meal!
A simple combination of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and a few spices you in all likelihood have already got. combined collectively and tossed with sparkling vegetables and hen! Boy, doesn’t get an awful lot easier than this men!
The next day, I took the leftovers, chopped them all up and made stunning salads…which surely, I cherished a lot that I’d make this once more only for the salad opportunities. I served it with save bought Tzatziki dressing. completely winner lunchbox!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried or 1 tablespoon fresh
For Veggies and Chicken
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 red peppers, sliced keep slices thick
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8-10 whole garlic cloves
- 1 pound baby mixed color potatoes quartered red or yellow will work as well
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 whole lemons cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
- Place sliced veggies on large sheet pan.
- Place Chicken in and around the vegetables.
- Pour marinade all over veggies and rub onto the chicken.
- Arrange mixture evenly, and nestle sliced lemons around sheet pan.
- Place in oven and roast for 30-35 minute or until veggies are slightly brown and chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and kalamata olives.