Cucumber Ginger Mint Agua Fresca
Agua fresca, translated fresh water or cool water, is a satisfying Mexican nonalcoholic beverage you could make in mins!
It combines sparkling fruit and/or vegetables with water and a bit sugar (or agave) for sweetness. some traditional recipes consist of grains and nuts as nicely.
Agua Fresca is short and smooth to make. You definitely throw all the elements inside the blender and puree it until the aggregate could be very clean. The blender breaks down the sugar, so it dissolves into the water. consequently, there’s no want to make a easy syrup beforehand of time.
Aqua fresca recipes make gorgeous summer season mocktails. you may serve them as-is or add a splash of lemon-lime soda for a bit effervescence.
- 2 large English cucumbers cut into chunks
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (8-10 limes)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1-2 inches)
- 4 cups water, divided
- Prepare all the elements and place in a blender jar. upload 2 cups water. cover and mix until the aggregate may be very easy.
- Location a sieve over a pitcher. Pour the agua fresca through the strainer to do away with the pulp. add the ultimate 2 cups water. cover and sit back till ready to serve.