CREAMY PARMESAN ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE
Creamy Parmesan One Pot fowl and Rice is a creamy bird and rice recipe made easy! The best bird and rice full of juicy bird and cheese.
Fowl and rice is something this is very nostalgic for me. I constantly looked ahead to a huge tacky casserole pan complete of gooey chicken and rice goodness. It became asking loads as a child due to the fact my mom can’t stand rice! What a sweetie she is for still cooking it up for me besides.
Essentially, my aim here became to simplify one in all my fave adolescence dinners right into a truly short one pot dinner. if you are a normal follower you furthermore may understand I don’t have a hassle the use of canned soups.
However, i like using all sparkling substances whenever viable. It’s simply as budget-pleasant and easy, there’s genuinely no motive now not to!
- 1.5 Pounds Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (3 Teaspoons)
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup long grain white rice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley for serving, Optional
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan along with the Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes until chicken is golden on all sides.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and rice to the pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 17-20 minutes, until rice is completely tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan. Serve immediately topped with parsley if desired.