CRANBERRY FETA TORTILLA ROLL UPS
Festive crimson, inexperienced, and white Cranberry Feta Tortilla Roll u.s.are a absolute need to make.
The vacations are the time for easy recipes.
whilst looking for an celebration appetizer one of the key necessities is that it is straightforward to gather and regularly that it is able to be prepared earlier.
So…They’re smooth. you could make ’em in advance. There’s nothing complicated about them.
They start with some of the basics of the cranberry dip and feta cheese. Then roll all of it up, and the end result, well….perhaps one in every of my favorite appetizers ever! fantastic tangy feta cheese gets barely sweetened via the cranberries, and the inexperienced onion adds only a little chew! i love that they're red, inexperienced, and white, so they look more festive in the course of this time of the 12 months! lead them to even extra festive, with spinach tortillas !
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese, softened
- 5 oz package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas or spinach tortillas
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the cranberry and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with remaining sliced green onions.
- make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of cranberry and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.