Coconut Cream Poke Cake Recipe
Fast, Easy, impressive, moist, and packed with huge, coconut flavor!! virtually tho', this milk poke cake is that the best.
Calling all coconut fans! This straightforward milk Poke Cake formula is simply what you wish for your next gathering
Inspiration will surface anyplace. For me, virtually something will spark a plan for a formula, it would be a picture show, tv show, a photograph in a very magazine, euphemism it would be a oral communication. The inspiration for this poke cake truly commenced at work. we tend to were discussing our fellow co-worker’s, love/adoration for poke cakes. Seriously, she might win the award for biggest fan of poke cakes….if there was such a factor.
Anyhow, I went home that evening and told Dan all concerning it so develop what I required from the shop the terribly next day. After work, I came home and have to be compelled to work on my milk Poke Cake! currently I did use cake combine for my milk Poke Cake.
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (15 oz.) can of cream of coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9"x13" pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, vegetable oil, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake cake according to times on package directions.
- Poke holes evenly over the cake as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Mix the cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over the top of the still hot cake.
- Let cake cool completely then frost with the whipped topping and top with the flaked coconut.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Keep cake refrigerated for a few hours before serving to let the cake soak up all of the creamy coconut goodness!