BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC ZUCCHINI
This Parmesan garlic zucchini is like zucchini on steroids! Rubbed with olive oil and garlic, sprinkled with Parmesan and oregano, then baked in the oven to golden brown perfection! that is the yummiest manner to devour zucchini ever!
This is the maximum perfectly pro, awesomely browned and impeccably roasted zucchini recipe ever! The Parmesan garlic taste is the ideal companion for zucchini. in any case, are you able to ever go wrong with the garlic and Parmesan.
This baked Parmesan garlic zucchini could be very easy to make. All you want to do is cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters, toss with garlic and olive oil, sprinkle with Parmesan and herbs and put it inside the oven. After the time beeps, take those scrumptious baked zucchini wedges out of the oven and enjoy!
This yummy zucchini may be very flexible and could move well with any meal. Garlic Parmesan zucchini is a great low-carb gluten-unfastened facet dish that tastes exceptional with any meat, hen or seafood dinner.
- 2 zucchini
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters and put in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil over zucchini and add minced garlic. With your hands, rub the garlic and olive oil all over the zucchini.
- Put the zucchini on the baking sheet in a single layer, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the zucchini with salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Put the zucchini in the oven on the top rack, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Switch the oven to Broil, and bake for another 4 minutes, or until zucchini is golden brown.
- Serve warm. Optionally, you can sprinkle zucchini with an extra 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese right before serving.