Baked Brie And Prosciutto Rolls
I virtually can’t agree with it, however by hook or by crook we’re just days faraway from what is arguably the largest holiday of the 12 months. and prefer every 12 months, i am so excited.
My circle of relatives is slowly beginning to arrive, the brothers have slowly been making their manner down to my residence come 5 o’clock for snacks and liquids, and it’s subsequently starting to set in that the holidays are in reality right here.
I subsequently commenced planning out my holiday recipes the day before today, and i determined those tacky rolls are my best appetizer. in reality, apart from my regular cheese board, those brie and prosciutto rolls are the simplest appetizer i plan to make. i’m not large on doing a ton of appetizers/snacks due to the fact whenever i do, all and sundry is usually complete by the time dinner is prepared.
Anyway, perhaps what i’m in reality attempting to mention is that that is appetizer, and that i’m quite glad to be sharing the recipe with you men these days. that is one of those again pocket recipes that’s ideal for having accessible when you need something smooth and scrumptious to make whilst enjoyable.
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounce Brie wheel, cut into 12 slices
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- Honey, for drizzling
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Flaky sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a clean surface and gently fold it in half crosswise. Brush the phyllo with a little melted butter, being sure to cover the entire top half.
- On the short end of the dough, place a piece of prosciutto, then a slice of Brie. Roll the phyllo up over the filling, folding the side edges in to seal, burrito style. Place the roll seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet and repeat to make 12 rolls total. Brush the tops of each phyllo roll generously with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown on top. Remove and drizzle lightly with honey. Sprinkle with black pepper, pomegranates, and a little flaky sea salt. Serve warm.