Apple Pie Enchiladas
Baked Apple Pie Enchiladas provide you with all of the cinnamony goodness of hot apple pie filled securely right into a tortilla and drizzled with caramel sauce.
Our closest family are travelling next week – the grandparents, my husband’s and my dad and mom, and my sisters, too, due to the fact we want to make arrangements for a party for our little son.
We must make a few candy treat,as typical, don’t give me loads of time, and what should I make?
However, most effective one aspect concerns me, what if the guests like the apple pie enchiladas so much that we communicate approximately it throughout the entire nighttime , which they sometimes do, and they forget about the most critical aspect.
Besides, if you have a bowl of clean apples, some flour tortillas and also you want to cinnamony spice your lifestyles, those apple pie enchiladas are recipe for you.
- Homemade Apple Pie Filling or 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Soften the tortillas inside the microwave if had to make them easier to roll.
- Spoon about one heaping 1/4 cup of pie filling barely off the middle of every tortilla, sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Roll tortillas up and vicinity seam aspect down in a greased baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan bring butter, white sugar, brown sugar and water to a boil.
- Lessen warmness and simmer for three minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas, sprinkle with extra cinnamon on pinnacle if desired and let stand 45 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream and top with preferred quantity of caramel sauce.