Unbelievably straightforward, fool-proof, buttery garlic knots that close in but twenty min – it doesn’t get easier than that!
Simply divide every serving of biscuit dough, roll them bent concerning 5-6 inches, tie them into a knot, and spread on it buttery goodness. From there, you’ll simply pop them right into the kitchen appliance and coat some additional butter to style. The additional the higher, right?
They’re incredibly flaky, buttery, flossy and that they simply soften in your mouth. They were thus sensible that when desirous four of those in but five minutes.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt; set aside.
- Halve each of the 8 biscuits, making 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope, about 1/2-inch thick, and tie into a knot, tucking the ends.
- Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with half of the butter mixture. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.