Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole - notable make beforehand recipe! Sausage, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, garlic, onion and black pepper. Can refrigerate or freeze for later.
This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is first-rate for breakfast, lunch or dinner! it could be made beforehand of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. this is a brilliant dish for in a single day guests. blend it up the night earlier than and bake it inside the morning. SO clean!
This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is crazy top! Tater children, sausage and cheese - you cannot go wrong with that combination. I failed to thaw the tater little toddlers earlier than mixing up this casserole. I simply threw them in there frozen.
- 2 lb hot breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a huge skillet, cook sausage until now not purple. Drain fats.
- In a big bowl, toss together tater toddlers, cooked sausage and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Whisk collectively eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over tater tot aggregate.
- Cover and refrigerate at this factor if baking later.
- Bake uncovered for 60 - 70 minutes, or until eggs are set.