Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread
Philly Cheese Steak tacky Bread sounds like a hard recipe but it’s really ready to move in the oven in less than 20 mins and is a super recipe for a crowd.
Whats up absolutely everyone it’s Sabrina again from Dinner, then Dessert and this month I’m bringing certainly one of my preferred flavors to.
Similarly to being an smooth and short dish you could serve a big variety of human beings. similarly that you don’t even need a big quantity of elements so this dish is genuinely additionally cheaper to make.
- 8 ounces Ribeye Steak, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Provolone cheese, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 ranges.
- Upload the salt and pepper to the ribeye steak.
- Warmness the canola oil on excessive heat in a forged iron skillet.
- Upload the steak to the skillet and cook dinner for two minutes or till the beef has an awesome sear (don't turn).
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and toss with the meat.
- Put off from the pan, upload the butter, bell peppers, onion and mushroom to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Unfold mayonnaise over both halves of the bread.
- Layer with slices of Provolone cheese.
- Add the steak and vegetables.
- Layer with remaining cheese.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes at the middle rack till browned.
- Slice into inch thick slices and serve right away.