Perfectly Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
Make those perfectly pro roasted potatoes for a scrumptious side dish – simple, allergy friendly consolation food that everybody will love!
When the climate gets colder, we all begin to crave greater comfort meals. cold temps and snowy days make us need to huddle up interior and eat relaxed soups, casseroles, and carbs. Pasta, bread, and my favorite carb…potatoes.
If you’re heading off gluten, then you likely devour a fair amount of potatoes already, on account that they’re obviously gluten free and may be organized many approaches. Mashed potatoes and baked potatoes are easy to make and anybody loves them.
But whilst you want a alternate, those roasted potatoes are the proper solution! Yukon Gold potatoes are perfectly pro and roasted till golden and crisp on the out of doors. those are a own family favorite – they go fast!
- 6 large Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 - 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (this prevents sticking, however do keep a watch on it as this recipe is baked at a better warmth).
- Peel and dice the potatoes and vicinity inner a huge bowl. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, integrate the olive oil and spices and stir properly.
- Pour the olive oil combination over the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Unfold the potatoes at the baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 ranges for 35 mins, stirring each 10 mins.
- As soon as the potatoes are smooth internal and crispy outdoor, they're finished. Season with greater salt if preferred.