French Toast Casserole
French Toast Casserole – the way to make a deliciously easy French toast casserole, a make beforehand recipe that’s best for a crowd and makes a quick breakfast on busy mornings.
On occasion on weekends, and specially on vacations and birthdays, we’ll make blueberry buttermilk pancakes or our favorite recipe for cinnamon French toast. A French toast casserole is a win win for the ones unique instances while we don’t always feel like going to all of the work of creating actual French toast.
An excellent French toast bake pairs in reality properly with eggs and publisher 1st baron verulam, or higher yet, eggs and sausage. It provides a touch candy treat to breakfast time.
Even as you can make this overnight French toast without the topping, it gained’t be nearly as right. The topping is splendid quick to combine up, and you could just disintegrate it right onto the casserole earlier than baking.
- 20 ounces sandwich bread *cubed
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons salted butter sliced
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- First rate a nine″x13″ baking dish.
- Cube the bread into small 1-inch cubes, and layer with the pecans in your baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, real maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread and pecans within the baking dish.
- Cover and relax for an awesome four to six hours or overnight.
- When you’re prepared to bake the casserole, put off it from the refrigerator, and pre-warmness the oven to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, mix the sliced butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon collectively in a small blending bowl.
- Disintegrate or clump the topping over the entire casserole.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 350°F for about 25 to half-hour. Then uncover and bake it for a further 15 to twenty minutes.
- Once it’s very well cooked through, get rid of it from the oven and permit it cool for only a few mins.
- Then slice and serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.