Crunchy Taco Cups Recipe
How amusing are those little Taco Cups made in a muffin tin?? I don’t suppose I’ll ever discover any other taco recipe i love greater than these wonton tacos. they have got double layers of crunchy taco shell, pro pork, spicy tomatoes, and gooey cheese all in one perfect chunk!
These crunchy taco cups are the sort of large hit due to the fact, I opt for soft tacos however Kevin prefers crunchy tacos. So each time we had taco night time, we always needed to make two distinct kinds of taco recipe. but, this taco recipe the fine of both worlds. The outside is fulfilling crisp and crunchy, however the internal is tender and melty! just how i really like it. We both loved them!
And you may of diced tomatoes and inexperienced chilies. you can additionally simply use ordinary petite diced tomatoes if you don’t like spicy.
Now generously coat a standard length muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. this is where we’re going to bring together our wonton tacos!
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (or Mexican blend)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked red meat, taco seasoning, and tomatoes in a bowl and stir to combine. Line every cup of organized muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. upload 1.five tablespoons taco mixture. pinnacle with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and upload another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a very last layer of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for eleven-13 mins till cups are heated thru and edges are golden.