Baked Seafood Dip With Crab Shrimp And Veggies
We’re obsessed on this skillet baked seafood dip with crab, shrimp and veggies. It’ll be the primary dish licked clean at your subsequent birthday party or potluck!
It’s extremely tough for me to resist face-planting into my meals at the same time as photographing it.
Sniffs out the most up-to-date introduction to absorb actual estate in the refrigerator, and spoons it into his face just like the man has in no way visible meals earlier than.
I additionally bare-passed the skillet again. in case you need me I’ll be posting sticky-notice reminders threats to myself at some point of the kitchen whilst I polish off the remainder of this freakishly great dip. Cheese treatment plans all ails.
- 1/2 lb fresh/defrosted raw shrimp
- 4 ounces quality lump or claw crab meat
- 1-2 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery (optional but tasty!)
- 1 TBSP minced jalapeno
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 3 cloves garlic minced and smashed with 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning blend
- 3-4 ounces cream cheese
- 2.5-3 cups freshly grated Gouda cheese (not smoked)
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1/8-1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp chopped parsley
- paprika to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 stages F.
- Prep shrimp and crab as needed with the aid of defrosting, cleansing, peeling and deveining your shrimp and shredding your crab. if you need a shrimp prep guide, i have a few pix and mini tutorial [here] you can also purchase yours already wiped clean and shelled for ease of use! something you do, skip the pre-cooked stuff; the feel always appears to be off. as soon as prepped, chop the raw shrimp and set apart.
- Subsequent chop your vegetables finely, so they'll mix seamlessly into the dip.
- Warmness a solid iron skillet to your range-pinnacle to medium-high warmth with a tablespoon or two of butter and saute the onion, bell pepper, celery and jalapeno till gentle.
- Subsequent add within the spinach, salted mashed garlic, and antique bay.
- Stir to combine and wilt the spinach.
- Next upload the crab and shrimp and cook dinner for approximately a minute, till shrimp just begin to show opaque.
- Get rid of from warmness. [the shrimp will continue to cook in the pan as well as in the oven]
- Stir in your cream cheese, Gouda, and Gruyere and a sprinkle of paprika, and pop the entire skillet in the oven
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes till bubbly and golden.
- Put off skillet from the oven, give it a moment to de-molten-lavafy itself, and dive on in along with your favored crusty baguette.
- Now might be a great time to garnish with a few parsley and pink pepper flakes before your eat the entire skillet!