If you would like a pizza on a ketogenic diet then you'll want to see out this recipe. an excellent easy keto pizza recipe that uses NO crust.
Cheese wrapped Pizza Roll up everybody will love including kids and other people who don't follow a coffee carbohydrate/lifestyle diet.
|EASY KETO PIZZA ROLL UPS|
This Roll up pizza makes an excellent snack on the ketogenic diet and a fantastic feast opener. They also make an outsized dinner keto, a keto entremots or a keto lunch too.
This easy keto recipe is extremely tasty and delish and you'll want to form it repetitive. With just. 7 net carbohydrates per serving you'll not fail with this yummy pizza idea.
Once you've got tasted these cheesy keto pizza Roll up you'll love them. Super Easy low carbohydrate recipes that anyone can make.
- 8 oz Colby Jack Cheese
- Sugar Free Pepperoni Slices / Salami Slices, cooked
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Hand shred the cheese.
- Make 6 round mounds of shredded cheese on the prepared baking sheet, leaving enough space in between.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Take the cheese shells out of the oven and allow to cool until stiff enough to handle.
- Fill the shells with pizza sauce and pepperoni / salami slices.